Join the exciting and rewarding field of Emergency Medical Services and become a Curtis Cadet!!!
- Curtis Ambulance will cover ALL tuition costs of the EMT Program including books, course required materials and the National Registry EMT exam fees
- Cadets are paid while in class
- Cadets are paired with one of our experienced EMS professionals to serve as a mentor throughout the program
- Cadets spend time at our Firehouse and experience EMS operations firsthand, while getting paid
- Full-time employment guaranteed upon successful completion of the EMT program and NREMT exam, and State Licensure is obtained
- Spring, Summer, and Fall opportunities available
For More information, contact our Human Resource Department at email@example.com